• A Taste of Ladakh and Its Festivals
• Classic India: Culture, Architecture, and People
• Rajasthan: Decadence, Deserts, and Desserts
• Rivers, Rhinos, and Religion: Assam, Sikkim, Varanasi, and Khajuraho
• Sadhus Galore: The Maha Kumbh Mela
• South India: Legends and Locals
• Spiti, Ladakh, and Kashmir
The diversity of India is tremendous. It is obvious; it lies on the surface and anyone can see it, wrote Nehru.
Celebrate this diversity with us - a diversity in the appearance of the people, and the contrasting environments - snow-studded Himalayas to dry deserts, tropical beaches, to lush forests and plains. Celebrate the local festivals - Pushkar, Nagaur, Dussera, and others. Rejoice in the art, exquisite textiles, music, cuisine, and laughter of the people. This is India, a land that tears at your heart and feeds your soul.