• Images of Cambodia: Beaches, Dolphins, Wats, and People
• Indochine: Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia
• Indonesia, Myanmar, and Cambodia: World Heritage Sites - Borobudur, Bagan, and Siem Reap
• Simply Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
• Temple, Beach, and Jungle Safari - Siem Reap to Kep to the Cardamom Jungle
• Untamed Cambodia
• Vietnam and Cambodia
Vietnam and Cambodia
Hanoi Vietnam, boats, deltas and Khmer temples!
A superb trip for families and individuals, it blends the Vietnamese Mekong world and the magnificence of the Cambodian Khmer civilization. Begin by exploring Hanoi, do tai chi by the lake, and enjoy some Vietnamese music. Travel to the museum in Danang, then drive to the marvelous Viet-Chinese port town of Hoi An, and onto Ho Chi Minh City, to wander the markets, peek into the Cu Chi Tunnels, and marvel at the Cao Dai religion. Head down the Mekong Delta, take a boat from Vietnam's Can Tho to Phnom Penh, and end your journey in Siem Reap, exploring the temples of the Angkor Civilization.
DATES & LAND COST:
Starting from $3,495.00 pp based on 4-6 people
Custom dates and prices available
Thursday, February 14, 2013 - Tuesday, February 26, 2013
and Sunday, November 10, 2013 - Friday, November 22, 2013,
and Sunday, December 22, 2013 - Friday, January 3, 2014