• Images of Cambodia: Beaches, Dolphins, Wats, and People
• Indochine: Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia
• Indonesia, Myanmar, and Cambodia: World Heritage Sites - Borobudur, Bagan, and Siem Reap
• Simply Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
• Temple, Beach, and Jungle Safari - Siem Reap to Kep to the Cardamom Jungle
• Untamed Cambodia
• Vietnam and Cambodia
Indochine: Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia
Tour three countries in one fabulous family vacation
A superb trip for families and individuals, this is a marvelous blend of the Vietnamese ocean world, the Laotian Mekong world, and the magnificence of the Cambodian Khmer civilization.
You begin in Saigon where you can journey out into the Mekong Delta and then head to Hanoi via the charming town of Hoi An. From Hanoi, you fly to Luang Prabang and spend several days exploring this quaint Laotian city. Continuing to Vientiane, you then catch a flight to Cambodia. Your journey finishes in Siem Reap, exploring the temples of the Angkor Civilization.
DATES & LAND COST:
Starting from $4,195.00 pp based on 4-6 people
Custom dates and prices available
Sunday, January 13, 2013 - Sunday, January 27, 2013
and Sunday, October 6, 2013 - Sunday, October 20, 2013